The post holder will
- Engage employers (local and national) to secure job opportunities and create new vacancies for Clients by matching PWL services with employer needs.
- Actively promoting PWL Services to employers, schools, partners and potential clients.
- Continue to develop and maintain strong relationships with employers with whom PWL’s clients have been placed to ensure that PWL are aware of and address any issues with regards to customers or levels of service.
- Work with employers to ensure that they look to PWL to support them with their long-term recruitment, training, and business support needs.
- Deliver high levels of job sustainability, customer and employer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the local labour market and employers and be aware of national labour market trends and developments.
To make a significant contribution in respect of area performance and delivery in all aspects of Employer Relationship in relation to the following targets:
- Actively engage employers by a mixture of appropriate and cost-effective communication channels.
- Build a strong working relationship with employers to meet contractual and PWL targets.
- Maintain and update details of employers on relevant systems ensuring all data is up to date for those records where the post holder is the ‘relationship’ manager.
- Cascade new opportunities to relevant staff, customers, and partners through use of relevant systems and ensure all potential leads are followed up and maximised.
- Provide accurate information regarding anticipated requirements for numbers and types of placements/work opportunities.
- Provide feedback on employer demand and requirements to influence PWL product development.
- Adhere to PWL’s standards for quality, equality, health, and safety, safeguarding and sustainability.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main duties and responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role in conjunction with the line manager. The post holder may be asked to carry out any other delegated duty or task that is in line with their post.
Team working & relationship building
Listening & Communicating
The ability to receive, understand and convey information and ideas effectively to others.
The ability to develop oneself to one’s full potential applying technical and/or professional knowledge & expertise
The ability to display motivation, commitment,perseverance and conscientiousness to achieve services and deliver solutions that best meet the needs of the customer
The ability to approach things freshly, with an open mind, and to adapt to change
The ability to persuade others whilst respecting their concerns, motives or feelings
The ability to use processes, information and knowledge to generate outstanding results
The ability to make effective decisions that optimise results
The ability to think in a logical and orderly fashion
The ability to source and research different pieces of information and data using formal and informal channels
The ability to work with internal and external providers to optimise the PWL offer
The ability to generate and manage sales and sales-related activities and processes designed to meet/ exceed agreed targets, ensuring cross -selling of other company services where appropriate
The ability to plan, monitor and deliver quality work to meet targets and performance standards
Organisation and planning
Flexibility & adaptability
Influencing & negotiating
Being well informed
Self development,technical & professional expertise
The ability to be aware of oneself, building mutually beneficial and productive relationships both internal and external to your team, while respecting others & valuing diversity