The opportunity to learn new skills and receive invaluable, practical work experience.
- The chance to improve employability skills, including the ability to put a CV and cover letter together competently.
- Improvement of soft skills including, but not restricted to, effective communication, non-verbal communication and how to go about marketing oneself effectively to prospective employers.
- Support from a dedicated, qualified professional.
- Access to a PATHWAYs mentor.
- Online job search with Confidence/Interview techniques.
- Sector focused training.
- Work placements Volunteering opportunities.
- Employer engagement officers to find you the best job opportunities.
- In-work support after you start your job.
- A celebration and certificate of achievement when you succeed.