COVID-19 Learner Update
Following the announcement by the Government for a third COVID-19 Lockdown, Pathways LDN will be continuing to deliver its training services through our extensive online offer including provision of support for our most vulnerable learners through our Social Distancing Classroom for the duration of the Lockdown period.
We would like to reassure all our learners, that we will continue to deliver our services in line with government guidance and provide the same level of high-quality courses that you would expect in our Social Distancing classrooms.
We also want to reassure partners and stakeholders that the business will continue to operate, so that together, we can continue to maintain service provision at this critical time.
Pathways LDN recognises the scale of impact of the restrictions caused by Coronavirus, which is affecting how projects are being delivered.
Arrangements are in place to minimise disruption to Programme delivery and to ensure our Delivery Partner are supported and advised through this period.
We continue to be committed to working pragmatically with all our projects and stakeholders and will continue to implement flexibilities where it is possible to do so to ensure stability in the short term, allowing projects to respond to the challenges we face as a nation.
- Unless your teacher has requested you to come in, please stay at home and wait for our instructions for online and remote classroom learning.
- Our admin team will make sure your email address and telephone we have on our records are accurate. This is how our admin team and tutors will be communicating with you, setting your work, and carrying on lessons.
- If you are having difficulties accessing this way of learning, please do let our admin and or your tutor know of this as soon as possible.
- We will continue to support, monitor, and review our services with regular contacts.
We are here to continue to support you throughout your courses and qualifications and supporting your career and future progression as you continue your learning at home.
If you are furloughed or need to retrain to find employment following redundancy, there has never been a better time to access our free training programmes to help you to move forward in your personal or professional life.
COVID - 19 Applicant Update
- If you have recently applied to one or more of our courses do not worry about your place
- If you have recently completed an Initial Assessment and an Information, Advice and Guidance interview with us for one or more courses do not worry one of our admin members will be in touch about your course/s. Please do not worry about your place being taken.
- We will be in touch soon to confirm the details of your course and how courses will be delivered online.
- As we are in a time of social distancing, so is Pathways LDN Ltd itself having only a small team on site ensuring essential services for our most vulnerable learner is maintained.
- If you have any question about using your equipment, email or phone, please contact your tutor or any other concerns please call us on 01895 379 515
- We wish everyone to be safe and well in these unprecedented and worrying times and as an organisation in the heart of the community it is our duty of care to keep all of us safe.