- Our clients and prospective clients (organisations that contract us to provide services)
- Our customers (the end users of our services, for example, UK citizens or our clients’ employees)
What information is collected and why ?
As part of the funding arrangements for this programme, we must collect evidence of your eligibility and information about your participation in the programme. This will include ID checks, employment status and other evidence required for the programme you are enrolling on. We also need to keep information on your progress through the programme.To enrol on a project funded under the European social fund or Education and Skills Funding Agency programmes you must agree to provide the requested information because London Councils are not able to access the funding for the project without collecting the required information.
Pathways LDN Ltd is registered to process personal data under the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all applicable laws and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including where applicable the guidance and codes of practice issued by the Information Commissioner.
Information we collect from you
When you contact us about our services or to get information available on the website, we collect only the information we need, including:
- Any questions, queries or feedback you send us about using the website
- Your email address if you send an email to us
- Details you send to us about our services, such as:
- Your name, address and email address
- Your work and education history
- information about your health or disability which is required as part of any relevant process
- Data you enter into any apps or systems you may use as part of accessing our services, such as height, weight and date of birth;
How we use the information we collect
- Keep our records up-to-date
- Improve the website, products and services by monitoring how you use them (we might also use aggregated or non-identifiable information to help with this)
- Give you information you request about other services we provide
- Provide services to you if you are a customer (including by providing you with user account access to our online systems or portals)
- To produce outcome reports and / or any associated advice to our clients or directly to you as a customer
- Respond to any feedback or questions you send us, if you’ve asked us to respond
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
You may request to:
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- To delete information or correct any inaccuracies
- To update any out-of-date information
If you ask us to delete all data we hold about you, and we hold the information based on:
- your consent - we will delete it. Where we do agree to delete your data, this may result in the termination of our services;
- another legal basis – we will consider your request on a case-by-case basis, establish if the legal basis still applies and whether we can otherwise delete the information. If it is not necessary for us to keep it, we will delete it.
If you want to receive information about who the data controller is for one of our services, or the legal basis for processing your personal information under GDPR you should contact us.
You can contact us by the following methods:
Phone: 01895 379 515
Post: Pathways LDN Ltd, Boundary House, Cricket Field Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QG
Freedom of Information
Please note that Pathways LDN Ltd are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). We may hold information on behalf of clients who are subject to FOIA, however, you should direct any requests to those Public Authorities in the first instance.
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy