Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Hours: 30 hrs per week
Job type: Temporary (6 – 12 months contract) to permanent
Direct Report: CEO
The role: Primary focus on the continuous improvement of contract delivery including achievement of outcomes, processes, and systems to ensure full compliance with contractual obligations. Secondary focus on optimising the customer experience and service delivery across both internal and partner delivery. Championing the customers' experience in partnership with the local operations and the operational support service.
- Ensure that the customer journey for all participants is delivered in line with the organisations' and other quality related standards
- Identify and share good practice and contribute to the consistent delivery of high-quality services.
- Identify and assist with the design and delivery of training events and provide coaching to develop and improve delivery staff effectiveness and understanding of contractual/delivery procedural and system related requirements.
- Contribute to the systematic collation of feedback from participants, employers, and other stakeholders and ensure that results are used to drive continuous improvement of delivery.
- Identify and share good practice across the organisation as appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate documents and tools are used to record progress and achievement, complying with both contractual and internal requirements
- Ensure learner files and training plans are of a high standard of accuracy and are frequently updated and used as an integral part of the learners’ programme.
- Conduct training and assessment with the learner in the workplace, using national occupational standards and evidence requirements set by appropriate awarding bodies and sector skills councils to achieve their frameworks.
- Ensure on and off the job training is monitored and recorded showing learner progress and links to achievement.
- Ensure English, Maths and ICT are delivered and embedded in all programmes
- Ensure electronic learner tracking documents are updated regularly and barriers to progress identified.
- Provide appropriate support to learners to help them achieve
- To represent the company in all promotional activities
- To undertake any other relevant duties as specified by your line manager, commensurate with the level of this post.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work flexibly to cope with the varying demands of the role and achieve desired results.
- Experience of influencing in a complex change environment.
- Proven experience of making presentations to with success in delivering messages effectively.
- Ability to motivate, coach and support operational managers to maximise their staff's performance and ensure quality of delivery.
- Ability to identify and assist with, the requirement for and design of training to support performance improvement.
- Ability to set, monitor and report on performance and on improvement targets.
- A motivational, flexible, and problem-solving approach.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels, verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills demonstrating ability to produce work to high quality standards.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Good IT skills.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main duties and responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role in conjunction with the line manager. The post holder may be asked to carry out any other delegated duty or task that is in line with their post.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
2. Covering letter outline how you meet the person specification (max. 1,000 words) to include:
a. what makes you a unique and memorable trainer/assessor
b. your main career goal
Please note: we are looking for an immediate starter who can hit the ground running